Mild, creamy and buttery white beans, sweet corn and crunchy kale flavored with lemon vinaigrette and parsley is both refreshing and comforting salad, perfect for lunch or dinner.
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and thinly sliced
- 2 cups white cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn, cooked
- ¼ red onion, chopped
- Few leaves parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon zest and juice
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt, black pepper
- In a large bowl place beans, corn, kale, red onion and parsley.
- In a small bowl whisk lemon zest, juice, mustard, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the vegetables, toss, cover and refrigerate before serving.