Turkey patties with spinach and sweet potatoes is a great protein source packed with iron from spinach and potassium from sweet potatoes. It’s great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can make a batch and keep it in a freezer.
- 1 pound ground turkey (I use dark meat, breast is too dry)
- 1 small, sweet potato, peeled, and diced into small cubes
- 2 handful spinach, finely chopped
- Few sprigs dill, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt, black pepper
- Oil to fry
- Heat the oil in a skillet and cook potatoes on medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring until they are roasted. Move to the bowl.
- Add ground turkey, spinach, dill, an egg, season with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet heat about 2 Tbsp. oil on medium heat. Make round ½ inch thick patties and cook from both sides 2-3 minutes from each side, remove to the plate and serve.