Sweet pepper salad is a simple and delicious salad or side dish.
- 1 pound small sweet peppers (mixed colors)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. olive oil (some for drizzling before you put in the oven, some for the dressing)
- Salt, pepper
- Place cleaned peppers on the baking dish, drizzle little bit of olive oil, season with salt and pepper and broil in the oven for about 10 minutes, until they start to brown.
- Place chopped garlic, cilantro, vinegar and the rest of the olive oil in a bowl.
- After the peppers cool down, discard the stems and place them in bowl where you have dressing, mix well and let the salad sit for 10 minutes to incorporate the flavors.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings.