Spaghetti squash salad is wonderful vegetarian and vegan dish. It is simple and easy to prepare and pears well with fish or meat.
- 1 medium size spaghetti squash, cut in half, seeds scooped out
- 2-3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lemon juice
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup Parmesan, grated
- Salt, pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise; scoop out seeds.
- Drizzle olive oil on the baking dish, place squash, drizzle little more oil over. Cover well with the aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle, scoop out the squash, separating strands with a fork.
- Combine parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the squash and stir well.
- Grate Parmesan over the salad.