Sea bass is mild flavored fish and the sauce made of tomatoes, lemon, olives and capers gives the fish wonderful flavor. It’s a perfect summer dish.
- Sea bass (1 pound or more), cut into portions
- ½ cup olives (Kalamata, green or mixed)
- ¼ cup capers
- 1 medium size tomato, roughly chopped
- Few sprigs parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt, back pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients for sauce (olives, capers, tomatoes, parsley, lemon juice and olive oil
- In a deep Pyrex dish place the fish, pour the sauce over and place it in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Let it cool and serve.