Sea bass in coconut lime sauce is very light and flavorful dish, sour from the lime juice, sweet from coconut milk. It has very elegant and clean look as well.
- 1 pound sea bass, cut into an inch size pieces
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 1 lime juice and zest
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste
- ½ jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon neutral or coconut oil
- Salt, black pepper
- Heat the oil in a skillet on medium-high heat, season sea bass pieced with salt and pepper and carefully place in the pan, fry lightly from both sides.
- Add coconut milk, red curry paste and let it boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add lime zest, juice and cilantro. Turn the heat off and serve with rice.