Why is everything simple delicious? Maybe because you don’t overdue with too many different ingredients and spices and you can taste the flavors of the main ingredients, which has their original taste and doesn’t need too much interfering. Sauteed mushrooms with scrambled eggs is as simple as it gets and delicious as well. Two ingredients; eggs and mushrooms, with a touch of salt and pepper and sprinkle of dill for freshness.This dish was considered peasants breakfast and what a great one they had. I’ll take it every morning on a piece of toasted multi-grain bread.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Heat the oil in an oven proof pan and sauté the sliced mushrooms on high heat stirring constantly until they are crisp and golden brown.
- Season the eggs with salt and pepper and pour over the mushrooms, put the pan in the oven and let it cook through for about 5 minutes.
- Check the texture and if the egg is all set and the dish is golden color, sprinkle some fresh dill and serve.
- You can sprinkle some grated cheese as well.