Mushrooms with garlic and cilantro is a very simple, tasty and delicious vegetarian dish. You can prepare it within 15 minutes and serve as a side dish or have it with rice.
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Few sprigs cilantro chopped
- Red pepper flakes, salt, pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Heat the oil in a wide saute pan until it’s hot but not burning. Add the mushrooms and cook over medium high heat, tossing and turning frequently until they get color from outside.
- Add garlic, scallions, cilantro, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes, shake and cook for another minute or two and move the mushrooms to the platter.