Roasted Brussels sprouts with garlic, cilantro and vinegar is one of my favorite vegetable dishes. It’s crunchy, juicy and has wonderful flavor of fresh herbs. I can eat that every day for lunch and dinner with or without any protein. It’s quite simple to make and very healthy for you.
- 1 pound of Brussels sprouts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- 2-3 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- Cut off the brown ends of Brussels sprouts and remove the outer leaves. Cut them in halves and mix with olive oil, salt, pepper.
- Place them on a baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes, until crisp from outside and not too soft inside, stir or shake the pan from time to time to brown them evenly.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl mix minced garlic, chopped cilantro, vinegar and olive oil.
- After the sprouts are ready, throw them in a bowl, mix well and let it sit for 5 minutes to incorporate the flavors.