These patties are wonderful with meat, fish or just salad. Very light and soft, just melts in your mouth.
- 1 pound potatoes, peeled and roughly cubed
- I slice white bread, soaked in milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp. dill, chopped
- salt, pepper
- 1/4 cup oil to fry
- Boil the potatoes for 20 min until they are cooked through, drain and mash the potatoes.
- Add the eggs, salt, pepper, bread, dill and mix well. Chill the mixture in the fridge for an hour or so.
- Make the patties and dip them in the bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in the pan and fry them from both sides.
They are great to freeze as well, so you can place them in Ziploc bag and keep it in the freezer.