Pork tenderloin with apricot mustard glaze is a simple, yet very festive and flavorful dish. You can prepare it for summer dinner parties and serve with fresh salad or roasted vegetables.
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 Tbsp. each, apricot jam, maple syrup, grain mustard, olive oil, olive tapenade
- ½ tsp cayenne or crushed red pepper
- Salt, pepper
- In a small bowl mix together apricot jam, maple syrup, mustard, olive tapenade, olive oil and pepper.
- Cut tenderloin in half and glaze both pieces with the mixture. You can do it overnight or few hours before the cooking, place the loins in the Ziploc bag and keep in the fridge before cooking.
- Heat the grill well and place the loins on a grill, cook from all sides, each side takes about 10 minutes.
- Rest for 10 minutes before serving.