The only hardest part to make those roulades is to pound the pork cutlets as thin as possible. The rest is very simple. You just need to spread basil pesto over the meat and roll them tight.
- 8 pieces pork cutlets
- 1 cup basil pesto
- Salt, pepper
- 1 cup flour (or corn starch)
- Oil for frying
- Cover the cutting board with plastic, place pork cutlet, season with salt and paper, cover with another piece of plastic and pound well until the piece is thin.
- Spread about a teaspoon basil pesto, roll it and put aside. Repeat the procedure with the rest of the cutlets.
- Put flour on a plate and roll the roulades to cover well with flour.
- Heat the oil in a skillet on a medium high heat and place roulades, fry from all sides, reduce the heat so that they cook inside and don’t burn outside.
- Move them to the plate and serve.