Pork chops with fresh chutney is a delicious and festive dish, very easy to prepare and are great for dinner parties.
- 4 pork chops, boneless
- 1 peach, mango or 1 cup pineapple
- 1 cup fresh corn
- 1 medium size tomato
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- Salt, black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients for stuffing in a small bowl.
- Season the chops with chili powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- Place the pork chops on a cutting board. Cut a slit horizontally to make a pocket for the stuffing. Stuff each chop with the filling.
- Heat the oil in a cast iron skillet and fry them from both sides over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Put the skillet in the oven and continue cooking for 15-20 minutes, until the chops are cooked through.
- Serve with the fresh salsa