Mini frittatas are great for Sunday breakfast and school lunches. Because you can put different fillings in individual muffin cups, it won’t get boring and they can pick any kind they want. My favorites are ham and cheese, caramelized leeks and cheese or spinach and mushrooms. They are all great.
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup whole milk or half and half
- Assorted mix-ins such as ham, cooked bacon, spinach and caramelized onions, leeks, peppers, mushrooms, etc.
- Salt, pepper
- Non stick spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and coat the muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper and evenly distribute the mixture among the muffin cups.
- Add about 2 Tbsp. of mix-ins to each cup and sprinkle some cheese.
- Bake them until they are puffy and golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- Let them cool and if necessary run butter knife around the edges to loosen them before removing from the pan