This lobster salad is packed with flavors and textures, it’s light and healthy.
- 3 lobster tails, boiled and meat taken out
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 cup sweet potato, cubed and boiled
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 shallot, sliced
- Few parsley leaves, chopped
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- ½ lime zest and juice
- Salt, pepper
- You can buy already cooked lobster tails or lump meat or get the frozen ones and cook it yourself, it’s very easy. You just need to boil water, add salt, bay leaf and few pepper corns and cook the tails for 3-4 minutes. They should turn red. Take them out of the pot, let them cool down and using large kitchen knife cut them in the middle from the top, open and take the cooked meat out. Chop the meat into bite size pieces.
- In a bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients, add vinegar, lime juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and place the lobster meat in it, stir and let it sit for 30 min to absorb all the flavors.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings.