Who doesn’t love this creamy and delicious dip? It’s unbelievably easy to prepare it at home and so much better than the one you buy in the market. Key ingredients are soft, but not brown avocado, lime juice and cilantro. You can also add jalapeno pepper, garlic, shallot and tomatoes. It’s up to your preference.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, grated or finely minced
- Few sprigs cilantro, chopped
- 1 small shallot (1 tablespoon), diced
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- Salt, pepper
- In a medium bowl place scooped avocado, lime juice, garlic, shallot, cilantro and using a potato masher or fork mix all the ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper, taste, adjust the seasonings and serve.