Green bean salad with corn and red pepper is a perfect summer dish, very colorful, refreshing and full with flavors.
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 ears corn
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cubed
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp. Apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt, black pepper
- Cook the corn in a boiling water for 10 minutes, let it cool and cut the kernels, place in a bowl.
- Boil and salt the water in a medium size pot, add beans and cook for 3-4 minutes, after they are cooked rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Cut into and inch size pieces and add to the bowl.
- Add onions, red pepper, vinegar and olive oil, toss and serve. It’s good for few days.