Easy, colorful and fresh salad, perfect for summer gatherings.
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed and cut in an inch size pieces
- 2 ears of corn, shucked
- About 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- ¼ medium size red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the corn until tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove corn from the pot and let cool.
- Add the green beans, return to a boil, and cook about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, cut the corn kernels off the cobs and place in a large bowl. Drain the beans, let cool and put in bowl with corn. Add onions, tomatoes, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss well and let stand at least 30 minutes for flavors to blend.