Frittata is such a versatile egg based comfort meal that can be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can make it with ham and cheese, mushrooms, broccoli or asparagus. Tarragon gives the dish wonderful and interesting taste.
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream or half and half or whole milk (they all work fine)
- 2 cups asparagus, cut or keep whole
- ½ cup tarragon, chopped
- 1 tsp Italian seasonings (oregano, basil, thyme)
- Salt, pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs and milk, season with salt, pepper and Italian seasonings.
- Grease 9.5 inch Pyrex pie dish or any other dish you have and move the egg milk mixture in it. add tarragon, stir. If you are going to add chopped asparagus, you can add them in a bowl or baking dish, but if you want to keep them whole, add them directly in the baking dish. In this case, it’s good if you use the square dish.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until the egg is cooked through.