Corn and red pepper salad is the perfect summer/fall dish. It’s crunchy, colorful and very refreshing. Now, when the farmers markets have tons of red peppers, fresh corn, radishes, red onion and lots of herbs, it’s a must have salad at least once a week.
- 2 red bell peppers, cubed
- 2 ears of corn, boiled and kernels cut
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- Few sprigs parsley
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Place peppers, corn, onions and parsley in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the salad, mix and serve.