I created this dish for one of my customers who is allergic to onions and garlic and struggles with cutting the food. So, I cut everything myself, so that she can eat easily. She likes flavors from the herbs but can’t eat the herbs in the food, so I pureed tomatoes and herbs and got the perfect result for her. This way, the food had lots of flavor and was easy to eat. You can add onion and garlic if you wish.
- 4 chicken thighs, skinless and boneless, cubed into bite size pieces
- 3 medium size golden potatoes, cubed
- 1 medium size tomato, roughly chopped
- Few sprigs parsley and cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Heat the oil in a skillet on a medium high heat and cook chicken, stirring, for about 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes and cook for another five minutes on medium high heat.
- In a food processor puree tomatoes, parsley and cilantro and pour the sauce over the chicken and potatoes, cover, let it boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes until the potatoes and chicken are cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper.