Very easy, yet delicious chicken salad, with lots of crunchy veggies. It’s refreshing, flavorful and lasts for few days in the fridge.
- 2 chicken breasts (bone in and skin on)
- 4 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 fennel, sliced
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 shallot or ½ red onion
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Parsley, cilantro or dill (they all work great, but don’t use all of them)
- Salt, and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Cover the baking sheet with foil, drizzle little bit of olive oil, season the breasts with salt and pepper and roast in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, have all the veggies chopped and placed in the large mixing bowl.
- Let the chicken cool down, shred and add to the veggies, season with salt, pepper and garnish with fresh herbs.