This dish is inspired by pasta with the ground beef ragu, but since my customer is on paleo diet and can’t eat pasta, I substituted it with cauliflower. It’s a perfect fall dish, healthy and delicious and easy to make, of course.
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 pound ground beef, turkey or bison
- 2 medium size tomatoes, roughly chopped or 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- Few sprigs dill or any other herb of your choice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Heat the oil in a skillet on medium high heat and put cauliflower pieces, season with salt and pepper and stir. Turn the heat down to medium and cook for 10 minutes, let the pieces caramelize. move to the bowl.
- In the same skillet add ground meat and cook over medium high heat for about 7 minutes, add cauliflower, tomatoes, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and dill.