Broccoli and apple slaw is a very refreshing, tasty and well balanced salad. You can substitute dried cranberries with pomegranate seeds when they are in season.
- 2 broccoli florets, thinly sliced
- 2 apples (granny smith), thinly sliced
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup pistachios or any other nuts of your choice
- About ¼ cup red onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Place broccoli and apple in a large mixing bowl.
- Add dried cranberries, pistachios, red onions, season with salt pepper, olive oil and vinegar, mix well and serve.