I usually make beef salad with radishes and mayo, but this time, I prepared it with olive oil, vinegar and added some olives. It’s light and filling at the same time, good source of protein.
- ½ pound beef flank steak
- 6-7 radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, cut in halves
- 3 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes
- Boil the flank steak for at least 45 minutes, until it’s tender (I usually add bay leaf, few peppercorns, ½ onion and few garlic cloves in the water to flavor the steak).
- Slice the radishes and place in a bowl.
- Add shredded or cubed beef, add olives and parsley.
- Drizzle oil and vinegar, season with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes and let it sit for 10 min to incorporate the flavors.