This simple and delicious Brussels sprouts with almonds and dried cranberries is fantastic side dish or vegetarian meal. Balsamic vinegar gives it wonderful tangy and sweet flavor and almonds add crunch and texture. It’s easy, fast and gorgeous dish.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, cleaned and cut in halves
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup toasted almonds
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Few leaves cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Salt, pepper
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Drizzle olive oil over the Brussels sprouts, season with salt and pepper, place them on the baking dish covered with foil and roast in the oven for about 15-20 min, check and if it needs more, add 10 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the rest of the olive oil, balsamic, dried cranberries and almonds.
- Take the roasted Brussels sprouts from the oven, place them in a large bowl and add the sauce, stir well and garnish with cilantro.